wtorek, 17 czerwca 2014

Giant pizza, dollar shop, long walk

16.06.2014, Grand Rapids
 
Hello!!!!
 
Yesterday I went with my aunts to eat a giant pizza slice for lunch, it was so big like in Poland we have one small pizza, for them it is a one slice wow
we went also to TJ.MAX  and I saw O.P.I  nail polishes, they were much cheaper than in Europe, In Poland they cost 70zl!! And here 5 $, I want to buy a few bottles for my mom, sister, and friends:)
I am constantly taking pictures of new foods that I haven't seen before, like milk its sooo big and orange juice. I am in love with peanut butter cups and bacon, eggs. I kinda miss my rabbit Kinia and my brother,  I have basically no one to talk to. It will change, I am  here only few days ;)
I have called Karolina yesterday It felt so good. I also went to 'Dollar shop' you can buy there everything for dollar and its much cheaper, like ARIZONA tea is for one $ and in Poland it cost 6zl, GOOD DEAL. In a few weeks I am going to visit SOUTH CAROLINA :) I have to ask my aunt when will we sigsheeing CHICAGO!!!











Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz